2010-09-29

Precision Instrument of Watch


Fashion Zone Report: Yan Lu is now tied to Shanghai, to concentrate on his busyautochannel. He realized: the development needs of China's automotive media support. So half the time, people who watch channels reached 600 million, of which 200 million people pay to watch. "Well Porsche, Porsche made the old man ah bad child. He started to the public made the Beatles, and later developed a sports car. And Porsche has always insisted on its rear-wheel drive. The tenacity is my favorite. rear-wheel drive setup, manufacturing is pretty troublesome, but it has persisted. 20th century, 70 years, "golf" out of the car after the front-wheel drive make them popular. As production costs, cars only appear in millions of households in a wide range. "

"I like mechanical things - cars and watches. Really, they make me feel secure. You treat her well, he will be good to you. They are all gear, are a regular mechanical motion. And they both are very fine things. "Yan Road, like the study of these mechanical things. He put his Porsche 911 engine were all split up, and then loaded on their own. Asked why he was so crazy. "I do not understand their split, how I will lead a team? I to in a very short period of time to judge it? Engine is to determine the status of the key results the team race." Yan Road, paused, then said, " I also thought about breaking up the play to the watch. can be a tool to see the set I split wood watch was. so fine I was afraid I would catch instability. wait. "Yan Road, shyly.

It is because of Martin Braun "owl" cross and Porsche flat-six cylinder engine layout similar to the only serious way to form a soft spot for this in Germany.

"If you have 100 million, you buy a car or buy a watch?" I asked. "It goes without saying, and certainly buy a watch. Because the 100 million did not buy the car I want." "You are the Audi A6 are also several hundred thousand dollars is not it?" "Yes ah, that is just my means of transport, not what I wanted the car. a Audi, how have the money to buy, do not these 100 million. "Yan Road by no means lip service. In addition to Porsche, Yan Lu also like German cars. He said: "Everyone knows that the foundation can not Audi and other German brands - Mercedes-Benz, BMW, compared, but it is very hard the day after tomorrow. This is 15 to 20 years, its ability to develop a very strong car, a full line of Mercedes-Benz cars system it has. So I've always supported it. It is my means of transport. "

"I might go to custom. I do not like the same things with other people. I like the first or the only." Yan Road from Beijing Watch Factory ordered the newest enamel watch, also engraved with their team patterns. "Anyway, I feel pretty cool, but also brought me luck. But I usually do not wear it, I will Martin Braun. It's working good. But I certainly would not buy an antique watch. I do not like what I used to be owned by someone else. And I do not know what this man, what is the origin. "

Article Source: http://www.fashion-zone.biz      
 
Relate Article: Blancpain Carrousel Volant Une Minute

No comments:

Post a Comment